Permanent Natural Make Up is a London-based permanent makeup and medical tattooing clinic specialising in scar camouflage tattooing.
What is Scar Camouflage Tattooing?
This is a revolutionary scar treatment whereby a unique formulation of tattoo ink is matched to your skin pigmentation. Through a specialised tattooing technique, the ink is perfectly blended with your natural skin tone, thereby reducing the appearance of scars or stretch marks anywhere on the body. While the scar or stretch mark will not necessarily disappear, the flesh tone pigmentation will adequately disguise the area. This is an effective form of permanent cosmetics – Medical Tattooing – and the process is known by a number of terminologies, including Brazilian Stretch Mark or Scar Tattooing, Corrective Pigment Camouflage (CPC), Corrective Camouflage, Skin Re-Pigmentation, Scar Camouflage, Skin Camouflage, Camouflage Tattooing, and Skin Camouflage Tattooing.
Frequently Asked Questions
All kinds of stretch marks & scarring can be treated. Darker scars can be lightened, lighter scars can be darkened. A very popular treatment now is the disguising of stretch marks using tattoo camouflage. Both men and women can suffer from stretch marks from weight gain/loss and many women have stretch marks post-pregnancy. Permanent stretch marks & scar camouflage can really help bring back someone’s confidence and it is such a rewarding treatment to perform. The procedure can also be used to treat vitiligo sufferers.
The main difference lies in that inkless stretch mark removal encourages the body to repair itself, whilst the Brazilian stretch mark tattooing method deposits pigment into the affected area, effectively “colouring in” the marks. The texture of the skin remains much the same as before, but the white or red marks are not as visible.
Both are effective ways to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks, and many clients have seen excellent results.
Please book a free consultation with us where we will discuss all your options and advise on the best tailor made solution for you.
Anything between 1-4 sessions to achieve desired results. An approximate healing period of 6-10 weeks is neededbetween each session.
Each session achieves up to 25% improvement in colour and texture.
Most clients achieve up to 80% improvement.
Benefits of Scar Camouflage Tattooing
- This is a cost-effective scar treatment when compared with surgical treatments.
- Used with medical needling, we are able to adjust both the texture and colour for more effective camouflage. This technique will also stimulate the body’s wound-healing response.
- This is a completely safe treatment, provided it’s performed by a certified technician.
- This is a quick treatment option, with some clients only requiring one session before seeing results.
- As with permanent tattooing, the results last for years – this is a permanent procedure.
- You will require anything between 1-4 sessions to get the desired result, you will see a change in the colour of the scar after each session and a decision to continue each tattoo session can be made after the healing period. Each person and case is unique.
What Our Clients Say
Meet Suki Mezei
Suki is a fully qualified and licensed micropigmentation and medical tattoo specialist with over 5 years’ experience in semi permanent facial cosmetics as well as medical tattooing for stretch marks, scars, vitiligo, and areola. She previously worked for over 10 years as a makeup artist before transitioning to micropigmentation/cosmetic and paramedical tattooing.
Suki learned and was mentored by the best masters in the industry and continues to attend workshops and conferences to keep up to date on the latest developments in techniques, equipment and technology to deliver the best results to her loyal clients.